Welcome! Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for taking the time to help us find great places to stop along the way. We know that everyone has their favorite little diner, or pizza place, or store with the most unique finds. Please share.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wisconsin

Wisconsin


Wisconsin Dells
We spent a few days at the Wisconsin Dells for our 4th son's birthday while on our big RV trip a few years ago.   You'd think that a 13 year old would want to go to one of the many waterparks the area is known for, right?  Especially since the last time we were here, in 2000, everyone was so tired from our trip that all they wanted to do was rest in the RV.  But no, he wanted to play miniature golf, and go on the go-carts.  We all had fun, and it was his birthday, so I can't complain.  I just can't believe I've been there twice, and I still haven't been to one of the waterparks.  By the way, my family LOVES waterparks.  Our favorite is Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, in California.

Please tell us about your adventures in Wisconsin, and which waterpark at the Dells we should visit.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! My grandson would love this place! I toured your home and you must know I loved the French country elements! I think you should do a tutorial on making that wonderful trumeau mirror...gorgeous! I have been thinking about trying that myself! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The mirror wasn't very hard to make, but it did take some time to pull it all together. I'll see if I can find the information I used to age the mirror. I didn't take any pictures during the process, which would have helped with a tutorial, but we'll see. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at our blog. Please share the favorite stops you've found along the way.