Welcome! Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for taking the time to help us find great places to stop along the way. We know that everyone has their favorite little diner, or pizza place, or store with the most unique finds. Please share.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alabama

Most of what I know about Alabama, came from this:


and this:

Really.   We drove through Alabama on our way to Florida, and didn't stop.  Some of the pictures I've seen look beautiful...


like this.

If you live in Alabama, and would like to share some of your favorite places, I'd love to hear about them.  Thanks.


 

GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT
When I finish listing all of the States, I will have a giveaway.  Next week, I hope.  It will be a metal cloche, with a bird on top, similiar to the one I have in my family room, just a little smaller.





Thanks for looking! Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at our blog. Please share the favorite stops you've found along the way.