Welcome! Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for taking the time to help us find great places to stop along the way. We know that everyone has their favorite little diner, or pizza place, or store with the most unique finds. Please share.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hawaii

 We love the island of Maui.  We especially love the Napili area, up past the town of Lahaina.  The beach and the snorkeling at Napili Bay and Kapalua Bay, just around the corner,  are incredible.






Napili Kai Beach Resort, on Napili Bay






Sunset on Napili Bay





Our favorite place for dinner in Lahaina is Kimo's. Their Caesar salad made me love salad, when I had hated any salad since I was a little kid.  The best meal I've ever had was the parmesan-crusted ono with a buerre blanc sauce and capers, here at Kimo's.







                                   Sunset at Kimo's



Our favorite breakfast spot on Maui is the Kihei Cafe
945 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 96753 • (808) 879-2230






 I know it doesn't look great from the outside, but the food is delicious.  Check out their website
http://www.kiheicaffe.com/



I'll probably add more as my kids think of things they loved in Hawaii, but for now this is it for me.

Please share your favorite spots along the way, especially if you're a local.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at our blog. Please share the favorite stops you've found along the way.